Monday, August 10, 2009

Sorry, Thanks, and Theories

Sorry about the Ivpaw and Dovepaw family trees. When I typed them they were fine, I don't know what happened. If you want to know anything about their family, just ask. Also thanks to Swiftstar for being my first follower! 8D Here are my theories for the Fourth Apprentice. May contain **Spoilers**

Mentors: I think Lionblaze will be Dovepaw's mentor and Dustpelt or Jayfeather is Ivypaw's mentor (If Leafpool stops being Medicine cat).

Hollyleaf: If Hollyleaf is dead, I think she will have a choice of the dark Forest or StarClan or both. I think she is dead, but i don't know.

Leafpool: ??????? She will be in the books still, (fact) but as a Medicine cat, warrior, apprentice, WindClan, RiverClan, or what? In my fanfic after Sunrise, she runs through the forest and onto the old thunderpath. Surprisingly a monster is on it and Leafpool stops in the middle of the thunderpath in fear. Gets hit and dies. Sorry, I couldn't stand her living in ThunderClan and couldn't bear her being exiled. so, I killed her.

-Scarheart

2 comments:

  1. She could have just gone away fovever..... or she joined skyclan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny she couldnt go no where so i killed her LOL :D

    ReplyDelete