Saturday, September 26, 2009

Contests Winners

The 2 winners with the most cats in their clan is. . . . . . .Silverstar of StormClan with 150 and Dreamstar of LakeClan with 134! You get this award:















If you are the first two winners (Dreamstar and Silverstar) you will get this award too. Also, the top 3 winners right under Dreamstar and Silverstar also get this award. That will be Swiftstar/Delany of BriarClan with 92, Rainstar of IceClan with 70, and Willowstar of IvyClan with 68:
















Delany of Randomness 102, Delany/Swiftstar of BriarClan, Silverstar of the Gathering, Dreamstar/Raventeller of Tribe of Swaying Meadows, Froststar of SandClan, and Willowstar of IvyClan have recieved the COLORFUL BLOG AWARD:

















P.S. Some of these people don't go on my blog, so tell them that they won an award at my blog. Also, I didn't give any awards to myself.


-Scarheart

2 comments:

  1. New Blog-

    I have a new blog! It is about shape-shifters! You join as a shape-shifter! I am the leader,Matt, here at this coven. My short form for shape-shifters is S-S.
    Join today! Thanks!

    www.shadows-of-nights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete