Saturday, September 26, 2009

Official Dallas Stars Day!

I know, I know, this has nothing to do with warriors. Tonight, the Dallas Stars had their last pre-season game. Sad to say they lost 5 to nothing agains the St. Louis Blues , but it was a great game. My dad was given a VOLLUNTEER OF THE YEAR award for 08-09 on live TV! I believe they will win the stanley cup this year. You may not be a Dallas Stars fan or even a hockey fan, but celebrate the official Dallas Stars day (Made up Holiday)!

-Scarheart

3 comments:

  1. Um... I never liked... well... is that football? I don't know. LOL! But it's great about your dad and the award and what not...

    (It's not because I'm a girl, my dad and brother and mom don't like it either!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh..... dallas stars is a hockey team? or is it football? whatever....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a Hockey team. I've been skating and playing since I was 3. My brother plays hockey in colledge and has been snce he was little, yet not my dad or mom never played. My sister likes it too, but no skating 4 her. :)

    -Scarheart

    ReplyDelete