Friday, December 25, 2009

Heathertail's Family

We know NOTHING hardly about Heathertail except her mentor was Crowfeather, she's from WindClan, she's a light brown tabby with heather-colored eyes, and she used to love Lionblaze. Well I haave some theories. I think her mother is Whitetail and her father could be Tornear or Onestar. She looks alot like Onestar, so that could be possible. What about Whitetail? Well, she was a queen late in the New Prophecy, and we don't know who her kits are. (BTW I think Onestar and Whitetail would be a cute couple!) Also, shhe's about the age of Breezepelt, but a bit older, and Whitetail mentored him. Maybe she mentored him, because Heathertail was her only kit, but she's not really supposed to mentor her own kit, but she can keep an eye on her since Breezepelt would train with her alot. The Erin's didn't give any sign that Heathertail had any brothers or sisters, except MAYBE Harespring who was an apprentice about the same time and is a brown and white tom like Onestar. (It always seemed like Onestar was found of Whitetail.) Look at the pictures I have and see what they have in common. The one with blue eyes is Heathertail and the other is Onestar. Anyone agree? Or have any other opinions?

-Scarheart

9 comments:

  1. You might be right because i've been wondering about that myself. :) I've also been wondering, who'll her mate be? People say it's not going to be Breezepelt and it definetly won't be lionblaze. Who would it be?

    ~Goldenstream

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT Breezepelt. He's shown affection to her and she openly turned him down. She litterly HATES Breezepelt. Actually, the biggest possibility WOULD be Lionblaze, but it could also be any old WindClan warrior. Infact, it could be any tom EXCEPT Onestar, Kesterflight, or the elders. It could even be an apprentice, because they WOULD be a warrior SOMETIME, and she's still a young warrior. LIONBLAZE IS THE BEST MATE FOR HEATHERTAIL. They're still dropping hints that they like eack other.

    -Scarheart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool therory!! you know i had never thought of that until now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarheart I Have talked with Goldestream. I tried to convince her to return she said mabye. Please comment back on RainClan or my Warrior Blog, Thank you. ~Rainstar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lionblaze will probably end up being Heathertail's mate but I hope he doesn't because they don't really seem right together and there are better she-cats in Thunderclan for Lionblaze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reckon that Lionblaze will become Iceclouds mate. What a cute couple ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard somewhere that Katy revealed that Icecloud would be Lionblaze's mate. Truthfully I think HeathertailxLionblaze is a cuter couple, but I don't write the stories. What if he found out Heathertail had kits? (idc if it's impossible, it's just an idea)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking maybe Antpelt. I don't know much about him so I don't know if he's too old but I've got this feeling... either him or a cat from another clan, I'm guessing. (Antpelt is a brown tom with one black ear. Revealed in Power of Three: Sunrise.) Although I just noticed Emberfoot... I'm still going for Antpelt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Antpelt's too old... I checked in Warrior Cats Wiki. It has pretty much everything you need to know about Warriors.

    ReplyDelete