Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snow, Everything I Wanted

It's Christmas Eve, and it's the most beautiful white Christmas ever! Of course it snows in Texas, but not very much and NEVER in December. (It usually snows in January or February.) We had 6 inches of snow! Snow everywhere; it's the first white Christmas I ever had, and this is my twelfth Christmas. I know what your thinking too, Snow! In Texas!? **Gasp** But it snows more than you think.
This year, I got a Wii! I also got Guitar Hero, Super Mario Brothers, Wii Fit, Wii Sports, and World Stadge Snowboarding! (Sorry AGAIN if you think I'm bragging!) What was YOUR favorite gift? (I'm asking this, because you probably won't see this post till after Christmas.)

-Scarheart

6 comments:

  1. i used to live in texas....... :( i was born in texas actually.... Lubbock! :) Hey Stormwater (scarheart) want to be my mate on Leafclan? <3


    ~Goldenstream/star :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this AWESOME Camera! I LOVE it! I also got this handmade clock from my dad, with a horse that he DREW on it! he got a picture from the internet, but still! My two fave gifts! Well actually, I think this was my BEST Christmas ever! With the presents and all...not the weather! There was no snow. But oh well. Be grateful for what you get! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a cell phone! It is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool you got a wii! I love my wii so much! You should get mario kart and wii sports resort. Do you like wii fit? I think it is really fun!

    ReplyDelete