Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ashfur, StarClan or the Dark Forest?

On my poll, it says that 4 people (33%) said that Ashfur is in StarClan and 8 people (66%) said that he was in the Dark Forest. At first, I had the poll because I didn't know whether he was in StarClan or the Dark Forest, but I have an idea now. I think he's in StarClan. I mean, he never killed anybody. He was a loyal warrior and who said he stopped being loyal just because he wasn't friends with Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight. I love BrambleXSquirrel WAY better than AshXSquirrel, but still, he was hurt. The only reason I think he would have gone to the Dark Forest is the fact that he TRIED and THREATENED to kill Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, and Jayfeather. Also, he almost told the "secret," but he had the right to (Against the warrior code, HELLO!), although if it WERE me, I would've kept the secret. Also, some of you might ask, What if HE tried to kill Hollyleaf when she was killing him? Well, he CAN, because he would be protecting himself, so it WOULDN'T be against the warrior code to do that. Self-defense. Ashfur isn't a bad cat, really, I only didn't like him because I thought Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight were a better couple, and he tried to kill Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather. If Brambleclaw DOES become leader, I have this image in my head: Ashfur eyes had sadness in them, but he cheerfully gave me my fifth life, then he said, "I'm sorry, for everything. You and Squirrelflight were meant to be, forgive her. I wish we could have been better friends." Then Ashfur stepped back for Goldenflower, my mother, to give me my sixth life. Even though it's against my poll, I think Ashfur is in StarClan.

-Scarheart

15 comments:

  1. Thats a cool idea Scarheart i really never did think of it that way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say he's in the Dark Forest. Don't you remember when Ashfur trapped Squirrelflight and her kits on that log? They almost died! I don't think he belongs in StarClan.

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. t much only when he was an apprentice when he ran from the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, first off, they're not Squirrelflight's kits. Second, so? He didn't kill them. He threatened to. What about the rest of his life? What did he really do to deserve the Dark Forest? It's also just a theory.

    -Scarheart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, you might be right. Maybe Starclan gave him another chance. Maybe he was supposed to do that. I mean, if he hadn't done that, Holly, Jay, and Lion wouldn't even had found out that Leafpool was their mother anyway! Maybe it was destined to happen. just a wild guess....


    ~Goldenstream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashfur was still a noble warrior. His love for Squirrelflight just got the best of him. I think he's in Starclan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are right! I thought he was in the Dark Forest but now that I think about it... maybe you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ashfur rox lol hes the father of my cat halfhearts kits bellfrost robinsong and silverwing ps halfhearts called that cuz she got hit by a monster and only has half of a paw

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you think about it, Ashfur had a hard time. He had to deal with Squirrelflight 'dumping' him, and he also had to suffer through watching Holly, Jay, and Lion grow up. He was probaby thinking, "Those could have been my kits!", every time he saw them.
    I think he should be like Fallen Leaves for a while, kind of walking around invisible for a while, just observing everything that's going on, and maybe helping out by sending signs to Jayfeather about catmint or something...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you mind if I posted this on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think he deserves a chance in Starclan because he did what he did out of love and anger i think if it was reverse with Bramleclaw he would do the same thing.

    ~ Swiftpath of Thunderclan

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been confirmed already. x3

    [SPOILERS FOR SOTM!!!!]









    He's in StarClan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there a limbo in Warriors? Just a thought.


    -Jayfire

    ReplyDelete