Sunday, January 17, 2010

Warrior Names and TigerXDove

I think Dovepaw's warriors name will either be Dovewing, Dovefeather, Dovepool, or Doveflight. It's probably going to be Dovewing, because of Dove's Wing.


Anyone agree?


I think Ivypaw's wariors name will either be Ivypool, Ivyleaf, Ivythorn, or Ivyfrost. It sort of HAS been confirmed as Ivypool, because the Erin's named Ivypaw after someone named Ivy Poole. Here's an exact quote from Amazon: "As many of you have probably heard, on a recent author tour, Vicky said that Ivykit, one of Whitewing's kits, was named after a girl named Ivy Poole, and that's because of this girl Ivykit's warrior name will be Ivypool. She also said that Ivypaw was meant to be a villian, but then Vicky met Ivy Poole, and because she was nice, Ivypaw will now be a heroine." This also means that Ivypaw will NOT be evil. This does not mean she won't get jealous, though. Thanks Glow Fish!


Anyone agree?


Now we come over to the TigerXDove theory. I mean it's pretty obvious, and just about everyone thinks that. The only question is: Will it happen? I think so. Maybe not all the way to kits, but at least to the point where Dovepaw will eventually like him and they might start meeting. This is random and off subject, but I noticed that there is ThunderClan blood in EVERY clan! Okay, back to the point. Don't you think they would make a cute couple either way? Here's some text to back it up:


Page 131: Tigerheart says to Dovepaw: "Don't worry, I'll protect you." This goes on and on, although she seems annoyed. It starts out sort of like Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw. Hmm. . . . . . .

Page 288: With a sidelong glance at his clanmates, Tigerheart bounded up to Dovepaw and rubbed his muzzle against hers. "I'll miss you," he whispers. "I'll see you at gatherings, right?" Dovepaw had just enough time to say, "Yes, I'll miss you, too," Before Toadfoot beckoned the younger warrior over with a jerk of his head. Looks like Dovepaw's warming up to him.


Anyone agree?


-Scarheart

4 comments:

  1. I like the names and the theroy about Dove and tiger i believe it will come true. He may actually end up joining thunderclan. I think they would make a cute couple together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wierd. I do think it will happen and I did notice there is thunderclan blood in every clan and some different blood in thunderclan

    Stormfur-Riverclan/Tribe of Rushing Water/Tunderclan
    Lionblaze and Jayfeather-Windclan/Thunderclan
    Tawnypelt and all her kits-Shadowclan/ Thunderclan
    Mistyfoot-Riverclan/thunderclan

    These are just a few, but there are even more if you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does seem to care for her and he is a quarter ThunderClan, but I don't see that happening.

    Yeah, I was about to say a whole bunch more. (Rippletail, Graymist, Reedwhisker, Dawnflower, and Dawnflower and Graymist's kits. Windflight. Tigerstar. Feathertail. Even more than that!)

    -Scarheart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got Night Whispers, the 3rd book in OTS. If you don't like spoilers, stop reading.
    Tigerheart & Dovepaw DO start meeting, and eventually, Ivypaw finds out.
    I was dissappointed though, because Dovepaw STILL didn't get her warrior name.

    ReplyDelete