Monday, March 22, 2010

Tag From The Cornet Crazy

If I were a gemstone, I would be a: Boulder Opal



If I was a scent, I would be: The Smell of a Burning Fire (Rain, but I didn't want to copy The Cornet Crazy)



If I were a pair of shoes, I would be: Converse



If I were a weather, I would be: Sunny day with clouds, but windy



If I were a facial exspression, I would be: Evil



If I were a car, I would be: A Green Ford Mustang



If I were a time of day, I would be: Between Midnight and 2:00 AM



If I were a month, I would be: August



If I were a sound, I would be: A Wolf Howling



If I were a fruit, I would be: An Apple



If I were a color, I would be: Blue and Green



If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A Guitar



If I were an animal, I would be: Baby Pluto



If I were a planet, I would be: The Sun (I know it's not a planet.)



I tag Delany

-Scarheart

1 comment: