Friday, August 27, 2010

New Makeover, Polls, and The Next Leader of Thunderclan

Okay, first, do ya'll like the new makeover?? I'm having a poll on the sidebar to whether or not you like it.

These are the poll results:

Which couple do you like better?

Leafstar and Billystorm *Winner*
Leafstar and Sharpclaw
Leafstar does NOT need a mate!!

Do you think Firestar will be killed soon(like in the battle with the Dark Forest or something)?

Yes
Absolutely!!
No
Not a chance!!
Maybe *Winner*
IDK

Do you think/want Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight to get back together?

Yes
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!! *Winner*
No
Ugh, I HATE that couple!!
Maybe

Do you think Dovepaw and Ivypaw will fight each other?

Yes *Winner*
No
Why would they?
Well, noooooooooo(says in a sarcastic tone).
IDK

Will Jayfeather convince Leafpool to become a medicine cat again?

Yes
Of, course, she's destined to be a medicine cat. *Winner*
No
She can't go back.
IDK

Also, I put up two new polls. Please vote!

Now, onto the next leader of ThunderClan. The Erins said that it will be someone unexspected, an sadly, not Brambleclaw. I have a theory. Maybe it's Leafpool! I mean who would exspect someone that was a medicine cat and went against the warrior code would become leader? Me!! I mean, why not? She has trained an apprentice and is a warrior of ThunderClan. (I made a poll on the sidebar for you to vote on who you think it should/or will be.) Discuss.

-Scarheart

2 comments:

  1. i thought skyclans destiny was disapointong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about Leafpool... It just seems so.... odd! But yet, unexpected. How about Squirrelflight?? Maybe Sorreltail.... That's what I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete