Saturday, April 24, 2010

Polls and Caption Contest

First off, here's the poll results:

Do you think ravenpaw will find the clans?

No: 4 Votes
Yes: 3 Votes
Only if Barley comes: 6 Votes *Winner*
IDK: 1 Vote
I think he's dead: 0 Votes
He needs to: 4 Votes

Sorry I haven't been posting actual warriors' news lately. It's just, well. . . . I don't have any. Vote on the next poll!

So, to spice things up, I decided to have a caption contest! Rules:

You may only submit THREE entries
No bad language





-MadiShae

5 comments:

  1. Caption #1-

    I'm talented! I can hold one banana with my hand while eating it, hold another banana in my foot, and glare at my sister all at one time!

    <~Monkey~>

    Caption #2

    I is Sherlock Holmes Monkey. u never see me eatz.

    <~Monkey~>

    Caption #3

    It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Banana Man! He comes to save the day!

    <~People~>

    Banana Man, yes. Save the day, no.

    <~Monkey~>


    <~Dawnblaze~>

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't you dare try to eat my banana. I'm watching you..."
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thoes are mine!! No touchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah there's a banana in my foot. Go ahead and take it. But don't you dare take this one.

    Only us animated monkeys have THIS kinda skill.

    No, bunny I don't want any carrots. You can CLEARLY see I like bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Banana? I have NO clue what you're talking about.

    Er... you're sure you didn't poison this?

    What are you looking at? There's nothing to see here. LEAVE!!!!

    I think we're safe, but you never know when the spies will come around.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete