Friday, April 2, 2010

Polls and a Tag

Polls. The first poll, was: Do you like the name of the fourth Omen of the Stars book (The Sign of the Moon)?

Yes: 13 Votes *Winner*
No: 2 Votes

The second was: Who do you think will when in the war between the Dark Forrest and StarClan?

StarClan: 10 Votes *Winner*
The Dark Forest: O Votes
It's hard to tell. . . 2 Votes
Neither: 0 Votes
IDK: 1 Vote

Make Sure to vote on the new poll!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag from The Cornet Crazie:

Here's how you do it:
Dear (someone you recently talked to),
I don't really know how to tell you this, but (1). I think I realized it (2)(3) and I saw you (4)(5). I'm sure you're (6) enough to understand (7). I'm returning (8) to you, but I'll keep (9) as a memory. You should also know that I (10) and (11).(12),(Your name)
(The numbers for what you fill in are below)

Dear Lauren,

I don't know how to tell you this, but our socks don't match. I think I realized it when you slapped me outside your office and I saw you sit on the Montreals Canadian's goalie. I'm sure you're shamed enough to understand that I only get hurt when I fall. I'm returning your toe ring to you, but I'll keep your glass eye as a memory. You should also know that I will not tell the authorities that you stole the whale from the backyard and that I'm off to lead a new life as a lemon.

Please don't hurt me, Madi.

I tag anyone who likes Twilight.

-Scarheart

No comments:

Post a Comment